List of Society Plaques, with dates of unveiling
To view photographs of the plaques and to read some history of the buildings that they celebrate, please click on the links below.
- Site of Eothen School, Caterham. 18 January 1992. No longer in situ; building demolished.
- Site of Fire Engine House, Caterham on the Hill. 25 May 1995. Removed when engine house was rebuilt; replaced by the builder’s plaque.
- C. W. Cox Bicycle Manufacturer, Caterham. 4 April 2005
- St John’s National School, The Miller Centre, Caterham Valley. 4 March 2006
- Caterham Station – 150th Anniversary. 27 August 2006
- Caterham Cottage Hospital (Valley Court, Caterham). September 2012
- Caterham Soldiers’ Home, Caterham-on-the-Hill. February 2014
- Site of RAF Operations Room, Caterham. 31 August 1990
- St. Lawrence’s Hospital: A new plaque is to be ceremoniously installed on 20 May 2017.
- Coulsdon South Railway Station. 30 November 1989
- Site of Coulsdon Manor. 4 August 2003
- Coulsdon Church of England Primary School, Bradmore Green. 3 March 2005
- Comrades Club, Coulsdon. May 2014
- Gordon Pirie. October 2011
- Coulsdon North Railway Station: projected plaque under discussion
- Gardner’s Tea Rooms, Kenley. 31 August 1990
- Site of Rose & Crown Public House, Kenley. 31 August 1991
- Station Masters House, Kenley Railway Station. 29 August 2000
- Purley Railway Station. 28 October 1988
- Site of Surrey Iron Railway, Purley. 24 July 1993
- Jolly Farmers Public House, Purley. 4 August 2007
- Bourne, Purley. 4th August 2007
- Sanderstead Smithy. 7 November 1992
- Site of St Ann’s College, Sanderstead. 26 July 1996. Building demolished; plaque on original gate pillar.
- The Lord Roberts. Woodcote Village. 15 November 2003. This plaque has been now been reinstated in its original position.
- Commonweal Lodge, Woodcote Village. Removed by persons unknown.